We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centara ras fushi

Poole Dorset
reviews: 4
Centara ras fushi

Hi all

I'm scared lol landing on the 17march and expecting to go to centara ras fushi.

I have had similar replies from their customer services as others very vague to say the least, we go twice a year and thought we would give this one a go not knowing about trouble at the opening of the other centara resort.

How much fuss and how much notice will they take if we get there and are not happy

Thanks kim

London, United...
reviews: 23
1. Re: Centara ras fushi

There is a couple of threads on this, they are due to partially open on the 14 th march. The first one is the longest, and has been closed but you can read through it.

As to answering your question, it really depends on what you are not happy about. If not fully open you could ask your agent to move you before you go.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293953-i7445-k5…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293953-i7445-k5…

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
reviews: 76
2. Re: Centara ras fushi

Another thread:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2136149-i22155-…

Poole Dorset
3. Re: Centara ras fushi

Hi

Omg, what would you do, hope or get changed now

Thank kim

London, United...
4. Re: Centara ras fushi

Personally I would be asking two questions:

What is the back up plan if the resort does not open? Which resort, which room and confirm no extra costs

As the resort is now stating its a soft opening - Will i get a partial refund as all facilities advertised are not open and available - and if so how much?

Good luck..

London, United...
5. Re: Centara ras fushi

Oh and demand the response in writing,

Verbal conversations are seldom stuck to when it comes to it.

Poole Dorset
6. Re: Centara ras fushi

Hi

I ask exactly those questions and this was the response

I have since your message tried again, so lets hope, I asked what were they going to do with guest if they arrive and they are not open and also what if all facilities are not available.

Thank you for your help

Regards kim

Greetings from Centara Ras Fusi!

Thank you very much for your email interested in our hotel , hotel will

opening on 14th Mar'13 onward.

There are many various promotion available on our website which is room rate

& room availability.

centarahotelsresorts.com/crf/crf_default.asp

Herewith, attached file for your information .

Should there be any further information or any assistance please do not

hesitate to contact us at all time.

Best regards

London, United...
7. Re: Centara ras fushi

Oh, that's not good. Looks like they did not answer the question, just a standard response,,,,

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
reviews: 18
8. Re: Centara ras fushi

looks to me like you received a formletter that has nothing to do with your question . this is exactly how they treated their guests last time 'round and incidentally the reason why i would never stay in any centara in any location . their way to relate to guests is shocking to me .... but my little rant doesn't help you ... sorry .

i would be causing some serious issues with my agent at this point and insist on getting changed .. but thats just me .

London, United...
9. Re: Centara ras fushi

Yep, the response is not good.

I get the delay, they happen in the Maldives, but how it's handled is the important part. That email is erroneous and should not have been sent, in fact, it's worse than no response at all, a little bit offensive.

I get it might be a language issue and an automated response, but they should not have emails automated saying " thank you for your interest, here's our prices" , as they will know there is concerned guests, at this stage, emails should be answered properly, and any automation should simply say, " thank you for your email, we shall respond within 24 hours" or something similar.

Definitely a little bit concerning.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 235
10. Re: Centara ras fushi

This is what happens if you go on holiday with a large, multinational company. A totally impersonal corporate response which will not meet your needs or answer your concerns