We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Limerick to Adare?

Which Adare hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. John's, Canada
reviews: 14
Bus from Limerick to Adare?

Hi,

Does anbody know if there is a bus service from Limerick to Adare? I did find one (bus 320 I think it was or 321) but it only does one or two runs in the afternoon. I'm looking for a bus that runs in the morning.

Thank You!

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
reviews: 38
1. Re: Bus from Limerick to Adare?

Hi Herbie,

Lots and Lots of busses going from Adare to Limerick. Lots of Kids from Adare go to school in Limerick.

If you go to www.buseireann.ie and click on the journey planner, keying in Adare as your departure and Limerick as your destination, you will get the complete timetable.

However, here are some times to help:

Busses leave Adare at:

7.55am Arrive 8.20

8.00am " " 8.25

9.40am " " 10.05

10.40am Arrive 11.05

11.40am Arrive 12.05

12.40 Arrive 13.05

There are return busses as well.

Hope this helps.

St. John's, Canada
reviews: 14
2. Re: Bus from Limerick to Adare?

Thx beanalainn! That was soooo helpful and will save me so much time!!!

Eire
3. Re: Bus from Limerick to Adare?

There is aslo a bus every 2 hours to Killarney. This bus passes throught Adare so if you take that one, you can get off in Adare.

Ireland
reviews: 20
4. Re: Bus from Limerick to Adare?

Bus leaves Limerick Colbert Station regularily at 35min past the hour every hour.

Leaves Adare on the half hour every hour to Limerick from the Heritage Centre.

For all bus scheduling in and out of Adare visit Pat collins Bar as they have the schedule.

visit www.adarevillage.com

5. Re: Bus from Limerick to Adare?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 25, 2009