We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adare Manor Villas

Which Adare hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tulsa, OK
Adare Manor Villas

Do each of the bedrooms in the Villas have a private bath?

Libertyville...
reviews: 33
1. Re: Adare Manor Villas

Apparently so:

www.adaremanor.com/selfcatering-villas.html

Note that "ensuite" means that a private bathroom is included with the bedroom.

Tulsa, OK
2. Re: Adare Manor Villas

Thanks so much. I missed "ensuite" when I previously read about the features of the villas.

Toronto
reviews: 26
3. Re: Adare Manor Villas

we just got back yesterday.

yes, each of the rooms has a full private bath. the master has a tub/shower combo and each other room has a shower. i am not certain but in our villa the 4th bedroom was actually downstairs across from the laundry room and had a pull out couch. (we used it as our computer room as that is the only place in the villa that gets internet service - don't forget to ask for an ethernet cable when you check in to use the internet service).

let me know if you need any more information :)

Schenectady, New...
reviews: 23
4. Re: Adare Manor Villas

I see that someone mentioned a laundry room in the villas, do they have washers and driers in the villas?

Toronto
5. Re: Adare Manor Villas

yes all of the villa's have a washer and dryer. admittedly they are not the best - a bit slow - but they do the job. we were able to pack much less because of the facilities

i would forgo bringing your own detergent as persil and ariel (uk brands) are much better. so much so that i brought one suitcase filled with laundry soaps home :)

Schenectady, New...
reviews: 23
6. Re: Adare Manor Villas

Thank you so much. If you wouldn't mind 1 more question. We were told that we will not have access to the actuall Manor house as that is reserved for the hotel quests. We would to at least have a drink at the bar or wander through the hotel a bit. How strict are they with that rule. We were not looking to use the pool or anything like that but we would like to spend a little time there. Thanks againg for your help.

Appleton, Wisconsin
reviews: 8
7. Re: Adare Manor Villas

Great question about access to the Manor, Anthony W.

Here's my questions. Do the Villas have a hair dryer?

....2 weeks and we'll be in Ireland!

Thanks!

Toronto
8. Re: Adare Manor Villas

i don't think you are supposed to walk around the anor house per se. BUT, everytime we went in to do something it was fairly busy inside so i don't think it will be to big a deal to take a walk around. they do have a tour everyday at 3 p.m. as well to take advantage of.

yes the villa's have hair dryers.

if you are flying into dublin and then driving to adare i would stop at the tesco that is close to dublin airport to pick up supplies. if you want to get stuff closer to adare then stop in at the tesco in limerick as you drive through to get to adare.

Appleton, Wisconsin
reviews: 8
9. Re: Adare Manor Villas

I emailed Adare Manor re access to the manor and this was there response:

"Your access to the Manor is limited to confirmed Afternoon Tea reservations; confirmed Historical Tour reservations (€ 20.00 per person); confirmed dinner reservations in the Oakroom (5-star restaurant in the Manor).

You may have access to the Leisure Centre from 7:00am - 6:00pm daily -- pool and fitness room -- for a cost of EU 50.00. This is per Villa, and would cover all of the guests registered in that Villa during your entire stay. The EU 50.00 is non refundable, and must be paid in advance. You would need to bring your own towels from the Villa, and check in at Reception each time you go over."

Manor doesn't sound very welcoming for just hanging out for a drink or poking around. I guess the restaurant/bar at the golf course would be a better option onsite.

Randolph, New...
10. Re: Adare Manor Villas

What type of supplies are you suggesting?