We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hurling/ Galic football tickets - question from a sports...

Which Adare hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 15
Hurling/ Galic football tickets - question from a sports...

Myself and my boyfriend are going to be in Ireland on the weekend of May 14th and are very keen to see a live hurling or Gaelic football match. This appears to be the weekend of the regional finals and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for how/ where to get tickets?

If tickets to a match (the Munster hurling final between Tipperary & Limerick would be ideal) aren't available for non-club fans, we would be happy to watch a live local match (just on a local field somewhere). Does anyone know of any games happening that weekend? We will be in Killarney and are happy to travel up to a couple of hours in any direction.

Meath, Ireland
reviews: 2
1. Re: Hurling/ Galic football tickets - question from a sports...

hi there aussiegirl. the best play to get tickets and fixtures is on www.gaa.ie or www.ticketmaster.ie or www.hoganstand.ie, you dont need to be a club memeber to get tickets. i'm not sure of local game in that area. the best thing to do would be to check out the local paper when you get there.