We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kinsale B & B help

Which Kinsale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ny
reviews: 157
Kinsale B & B help

Hi! Anyone ever stay at the Old Bank House, Old Presbytery, or Rivermount House in Kinsale? I would appreciate any comments. Thanks in advance.

Earth
1. Re: Kinsale B & B help

Stayed at Rivermount. It is absolutely fantastic! It is a few miles outside Kinsale. The others are in Kinsale. Depends on what you want.

ny
2. Re: Kinsale B & B help

Rivermount seems nice and quiet. Thanks for the help.

Earth
3. Re: Kinsale B & B help

Rivermount is very quiet as it is in the country. The others are in Kinsale and noise could be an issue.

San Diego
reviews: 29
4. Re: Kinsale B & B help

We've always enjoyed our stays at the Old Presbytery. Plus they have free parking, which can be pretty tough to find in Kinsale.

ny
5. Re: Kinsale B & B help

Thanks oms. - I guess both will be good picks!

wirral
reviews: 74
6. Re: Kinsale B & B help

We stayed at Desmond House B&B which is next door to the Old Presbyery I believe. It was just fine but E140 per night per double room B&B is tops price.Noise was not an issue even though it was in central Kinsale and I certainly wouldn't choose to stay on the outskirts.

7. Re: Kinsale B & B help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kinsale