We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B in Town

Which Kenmare hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kill Devil Hills...
reviews: 9
B&B in Town

I will be traveling with mom in September, she has a very hard time walking. We are hoping to find a B&B right in town close to food and music. Any ideas are welcome, we can do the hotels which I know are close but we seem to enjoy the B&B scene for the cost and breakfast.

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for New Mexico, Albuquerque, Santa Fe
reviews: 132
1. Re: B&B in Town

I really enjoyed my recent stay at Virginia's, with hosts Neil and Noreen. Right in the center of everything.

(Typing this from my phone so I can't give you the link, but you can just Google it.)

Keith

Edited: 3:26 pm, June 23, 2011
Earth
2. Re: B&B in Town

O'Donnabhain's or Coachman's have nice rooms and lifts (elevators) for your mother. Both are smack in town and the rooms out back of the pub areas so would be quiet.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
reviews: 242
3. Re: B&B in Town

Yes, agree with Virginias too, however for mom there is a rather nasty narrow stairway to negotiate in order to get from the tiny reception on the ground floor to the B&B on the first. If she can easily negotiate about 15 steps you could consider it, if not - forget it.

If you do stay there, or even if you don't - Mulcahys restaurant on the ground floor of this building is exceptional. Not the cheapest restaurant in town, but there is a reason for that.

4. Re: B&B in Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 02, 2012