We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for room in Colriane

Which Coleraine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Poland
looking for room in Colriane

Hi, I'm a student from Poland and I'm looking for room in Coleraine for me and two my friends. We are going to stay there for almost 3 months. Contact me on my e-mail: marta.baczynska@wp.pl

Coleraine, United...
reviews: 6
1. Re: looking for room in Colriane

There are a lot of Polish people in Coleraine! If you know anyone here, you'll probably have better luck contacting them than here on tripadvisor.

If you will be here in the summer you could try the University of Ulster website as student accomodation is often available.

N. Ireland
reviews: 11
2. Re: looking for room in Colriane

Marta,

accommodation in the 'Triangle' area can be quite pricey in the summer. If you intend staying during student holiday-time, try the University of Ulster, Coleraine campus. They may let out their halls for the summer hols. If it's out of peak season, there are plenty of apartments in the Portrush/Portstewart area that are likely to be vacant. There is currently a glut of apartments in the area -should be some relative bargains after August.

Try McAfee Estate Agent website, they do lettings locally.

Happy househunting,

D

3. Re: looking for room in Colriane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Coleraine