We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night out in Carmarthen!

Which Carmarthen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, UK
Night out in Carmarthen!

Hi,

I have been asked to orgainse a friends stag do for June next year!

I was just wondering what Carmarthen was like for a night out?

There will be about 13 of us coming and have found a company that does activity weekends close by.

Any input would be grateful.

Regards

Steve

13 replies to this topic
Carmarthen, United...
reviews: 20
11. Re: Night out in Carmarthen!

just seen all those negative posts about Carmarthen. Carmarthen is a small friendly town and a good place for a night out as everywhere is fairly central. It may not have sophisticated night clubs or expensive restaurants, but for a fun time go to Carmarthen with its many happy pubs etc. And don't forget to try and see some of the beautiful countryside and visit the stunning beaches while there.

Carmarthen, United...
12. Re: Night out in Carmarthen!

My family and friends from away have said that they enjoyed their weekend in Carmarthen as they came down for a party on Friday. On Saturday the older men played golf and the youngsters went to the bowling alley and some of the women went shopping. Saturday night after an enjoyable meal in one of the local restaurants, the older crowd found a quite pub for a relaxing drink and us the youngsters found the pubs with live music and karaoke and then on to a club. Thanks Carmarthen for another great weekend.

Llanelli, United...
reviews: 44
13. Re: Night out in Carmarthen!

Hi

I am a 56 year old widow living in Llanelli and looking for somewhere to go of an evening. Does anyone know of any type of "solo's nights" being held nearby.

Thank you. Mary

Reply to: Night out in Carmarthen!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Carmarthen
More Carmarthen Topics