We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at Bondcroft Fram?

Which Skipton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 2
Has anyone stayed at Bondcroft Fram?

Hi,

Has anyone heard of or stayed at Bondcroft farm? Apparently, they breed sheepdogs, but there are no pictures of their rooms on the website, and I wrote to them, but still no photos.

York, United Kingdom
reviews: 66
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at Bondcroft Fram?

Christine Clarkson who runs it has done bed and breakfast for years and is a member of the Farm Stay UK so will have been inspected yearly by the tourist board so I am sure it will be ok. If you want to stay somewhere where you can see the rooms first take a look at Christine Ryders farm at Scaife Hall Farm-www.scaifehallfarm.co.uk which I can confirm is very nice.and in the same sort of area. They have sheep and sheepdogs and it is a proper working farm. Mrs Ryder is also part of the Farm Stay group and actually was chairlady for a number of years for the whole of GB.

Dubai, United Arab...
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at Bondcroft Fram?

Thanks!

Yorkshire Dales
3. Re: Has anyone stayed at Bondcroft Fram?

Bondcroft Farm is 4 star rating and inspected every year by the tourist board .This is the first time a request for pictures of the rooms as been made .After 30 years taking visitors at Bondcroft Farm I think I know what sells a place We have a USP .That is the Sheepdogs .

I thought the writer of this message would like to read this card recived by Christine .

Dear Christine

Thank you for a lovely stay , being looked after so well was a real treat .The extra touches in our room of water .chocolate bars (naughty but nice while on holiday )the offer to use the sitting room had we wonted a refuge were an additional bonus.

The chance to watch the sheepdogs at work and the daily viewing of the delightful Sonny Jim and his mother even more memorable.

We enjoyed the company of fellow guest and the chance to admire the dolls houses. We hope you like this card –you never know what your teddy bears get up to when you are not there .

Hope all is well with you and yours

Love from Derek & Diana Corlett Shropshire. 2009

Dubai, United Arab...
4. Re: Has anyone stayed at Bondcroft Fram?

Hello beccamary,

Thank you for your post. I believe it is a regular enough request to see pictures of the rooms one will be paying for, especially in this day and age when most information is available on the internet. I did not see any reviews on tripadvisor, and since the website itself was just the one page, I asked around. I love dogs, but I would still want to have an idea of my accommodation. I would also go so far as to say if you did put up more pictures, you might have even more enquiries,unless it is just word of mouth you are looking at.

But thank you very much for including that note. It does speak a lot for your establishment and I am sure it is a great place to stay!

5. Re: Has anyone stayed at Bondcroft Fram?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 25, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Skipton
More Skipton Topics