We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vilamendhoo how it used to be

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 24
Vilamendhoo how it used to be

If anybody is interested I went to Vilamendhoo in 2004, It was the best holiday I had, unfortunately I took very few pictures, as I brought a video camera, in those days poor quality. However, I put a review of the place using snapshots of the video and the odd picture.

I saw some amazing things there, also I walked around the island with the video. I understand water bungalows have been built since but not sure where, obviously the other accommodation would have changed but it does give you an idea of the island itself, Sorry again for the poor quality

holidayreviews.info/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=30

suffolk
reviews: 53
21. Re: Vilamendhoo how it used to be

Bonters, in our opinion, its changed for the worse.

We were curious having been pre-refurb in 2008. We returned in 2011.

Savour your memories.

John

22. Re: Vilamendhoo how it used to be

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Vilamendhoo
Recent Conversations