We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Rocks ?suitable for single female

Which Platis Gialos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancaster, United...
reviews: 3
White Rocks ?suitable for single female

Can anyone tell me if the White Rocks Hotel is suitable for a single female in her 50's please? Would love to book a week in September this year. Any help would be appreciated.

3 replies to this topic
East Anglia
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
reviews: 47
1. Re: White Rocks ?suitable for single female

Hi,

Your post does not indicate what the concern would be.

As far as safety on the island is concerned, I have never known of any unpleasant episodes over 20 years of visiting Kef. We have not stayed in Lassi but have stayed nearby in Svoronto.

As far as enjoyment in the hotel is concerned I suggest you have a look at the Tripadvisor reviews.

Organised trips should be fine and I have not heard of any single supplements on coach or boat trips.

The hotel is only 5 mins from the beach and you can book a couple of beds and an umbrella for about 6 euros per day. Hopefully you could negotiate a discount for only 1 bed!

Hopefully this is a starter for you to decide.

You will certainly enjoy the island!!

Lancaster, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: White Rocks ?suitable for single female

Hi

Thanks for that. I think my concern is that I have never travelled alone before! Kefalonia is such a lovely island and have been to Fiscardo in the past but have never been to the south before. The hotel looks and sounds great and I think will be perfect. Thanks for the tips about the sun beds - I will try negotiating for one bed!!! Think I will go ahead and book. Thanks again for your comments.

East Anglia
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
reviews: 47
3. Re: White Rocks ?suitable for single female

No problem, happy to help!

Reply to: White Rocks ?suitable for single female
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Platis Gialos