We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is www.fnactickets.com a legit site for booking Disneyland?

Mumbai
reviews: 45
Is www.fnactickets.com a legit site for booking Disneyland?

Hi, Just checked www.fnactickets.com and the tickets are far cheaper than the most sites.. Its offering Euro 39 for a ticket (same for adults/kids) almost 30% lower than the disney site.. Is this a legit site? Can I go ahead and buy?

Also, the site is in French.. is there any fine print that I should be aware of before booking the tickets?

2 replies to this topic
Lancashire, UK
reviews: 12
1. Re: Is www.fnactickets.com a legit site for booking Disneyland?

It is legit but normally you need to collect the tickets either from a booth when you get to DLP or a FNAC store. The closest FNAC store is in Val d'europe. I think there is an option to "upgrade" to an e-ticket meaning your printout will have a barcode for direct entry into the park.

The cheaper FNAC tickets normally have to be ordered a short while before you arrive, cannot remember off the top of my head if it is 5 or 7 days beforehand.

Mumbai
reviews: 45
2. Re: Is www.fnactickets.com a legit site for booking Disneyland?

Thanks.. this one's a print at home ticket.. so no need for validation I guess. my travel is after two weeks but the site is allowing me to go ahead with booking..

Reply to: Is www.fnactickets.com a legit site for booking Disneyland?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted