We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another question....or 2

Downham Market...
reviews: 10
Another question....or 2

Hi Just wondered if there is a cashpoint in DLP?

How much luggage can you take on Euro Star?

Do we need to ring ahead & ask for a kettle in room? - will they provide cups?

Thanks

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
reviews: 52
1. Re: Another question....or 2

Hi Claire

No weight restrictions on Eurostar luggage. Each adult is allowed 2 large pieces (no longer than 85cm) and one item of hand luggage. Children with a ticket are allowed one large bag and one piece of hand luggage.

Downham Market...
reviews: 10
2. Re: Another question....or 2

Thanks

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
reviews: 41
3. Re: Another question....or 2

There are ATMs at DLP, certainly one in the Arcade and in the main park. You can request a kettle when you arrive, but take your own cups and coffee, tea etc.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
reviews: 52
4. Re: Another question....or 2

There are ATMs in both parks and the Village.

You can call or email in advance to request a kettle. They tend to provide paper cups and plastic spoons so best to take your own if possible, as well as supplies of coffee/tea/sugar, etc.

Sorry Caspdex - great minds!

Edited: 4:43 pm, March 29, 2014
Chester, United...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Another question....or 2

Hi

I emailed SF Hotel in advance to ask for a kettle in the room and they said to ask at reception when I arrived. I did that and signed the form for one but when I got to the room there was one already in there. No cups are provided but I took some pre-packed cups of Cadbury's chocolate that I bought from Savers (£1.00 for 8 cups). I also took a teaspoon and sellotaped it to the packet so I could find it easily when we arrived :)

Edited: 5:38 pm, March 29, 2014
6. Re: Another question....or 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 31, 2015