We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible to keep secret even on Eurostar?

Romford, United...
Possible to keep secret even on Eurostar?

Hi,

Next Friday i'm off to DLP with my sister and my niece for her 5th birthday. She has no idea we're going and the plan is to keep it a secret for as long as possible. We're travelling by Eurostar and it's the one that goes from London and straight through to DLP without stopping. Having never done this journey before, will we be able to keep it a secret on the train or will she figure out or hear whats happening? Current idea is to stick a dvd on and some headphones on her until the grand reveal.

Any hints or tips?

Thanks in advance!

Nijmegen...
reviews: 37
11. Re: Possible to keep secret even on Eurostar?

aww how lovely!

Kildare, Ireland
reviews: 7
12. Re: Possible to keep secret even on Eurostar?

Good luck with that one :) Have fun

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
reviews: 91
13. Re: Possible to keep secret even on Eurostar?

Hi,

Glad all went well. Interesting to hear they were playing Enchanted music at Chessy station - it is usually the parade music.

14. Re: Possible to keep secret even on Eurostar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 26, 2014