We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone like a park map??

Randalstown, United...
reviews: 12
Anyone like a park map??

Ive 7 or 8 maps if anyone going soon would like one just pm your details and I'll pop 1 in the post :)

239 replies to this topic
Downham Market...
reviews: 9
171. Re: Anyone like a park map??

Hi - I dont suppose you have anymore park maps please - starting to become a bit OCD about planning everything so we dont miss anything - Thanks Claire

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
reviews: 91
172. Re: Anyone like a park map??

I have some park maps from last year if people want one now, or send me a private message after 5th June for a new one which should show the ratatouille ride in the studios.

I have copies of the going to Disneyland certificates if people can't get one from the Disney store.

scotland
173. Re: Anyone like a park map??

Hi figgy could I get 1 please I have PayPal if that's ok for postage cost ? Always good to start planning :) thanks

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
174. Re: Anyone like a park map??

Hi,

If you want a 2013 one now, give me your name & address by private message. If you want a 2014 one, send me a PM after June 5th when I will have more, and hopefully more discount vouchers for Planet Hollywood and Earl of Sandwich.

scotland
175. Re: Anyone like a park map??

That's great maybe best waiting then we go in June too but not till 15th thanks very much :)

Manchester, United...
176. Re: Anyone like a park map??

could i pls have a park map will pay postage going in august first time

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
177. Re: Anyone like a park map??

Hi mummy and welcome! I have some current park maps up to November so if you give me your name and address by private message I will post one to you.

I had a look for more discount vouchers for EOS and PH but unfortunately couldn't see any in HiPark lobby this time. Kind man at reception even looked in the office for me but none there. He said they don't get them all the time.

Sheffield
reviews: 8
178. Re: Anyone like a park map??

How on earth do you pm someone? Sorry if it's straight forward and I'm missing the trick completely I just can't work it out-I'm on iPhone if that makes a difference?

I've clicked on the forum posters name so it brings up all the forums they comment in and assumed it would probably be linked on there but it's not????

179. Re: Anyone like a park map??

Hi if anyone has any spare maps or programs could I have one please. Going on August too.

I could send you a pre paid envelope :-D

Thanks Vicky

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
180. Re: Anyone like a park map??

Hi lwragg, I don't think you can send a PM on iphone. If you click on the poster's name it should show their profile page, and you can see Send Message in the left hand column. But I don't think that works on iphone. I can read PMs on my iphone but can't seem able to reply.

Hi Dillison, yes I can send you a map if you PM me your name and address, but new park programmes come out weekly so a current one is no good for an August trip. When Summertime season begins on July 5th the programme should then stay the same until 31st August when Summertime ends. So look at the programme online from 5th July.

disneylandparis.co.uk/content/GB/EN/Neutral/…

Reply to: Anyone like a park map??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted