We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inventions help

London, United...
reviews: 7
Inventions help

I am planning a trip to Disney for me and my 16 yr old sister for the summer and I was wondering if we would be out of place at a character dinner without any little kids? We've eaten here before when we were younger (first time 10 years ago) and loved it, this is our first time without parents and want to relive some good memories and treat ourselves.

Also, if I were to call up in advance and book a table, is it possible to request a table by the window for a view of the park?

Durham, United...
reviews: 82
1. Re: Inventions help

hi of course you can go without children! theres lots of adults that go without children to character meals, the magic of disney is for everyone. on our first trip my eldest daughter wasnt too keen on all the characters, i still met them all on my own lol. hope you have a wonderful trip :)

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
reviews: 48
2. Re: Inventions help

You wouldn't be out of place at all!

However, you can't reserve a window table when you book, or at least that's what I was told. If you book for 6, when dinner starts, you should probably have a good chance of requesting one on arrival.

Have fun!

Chippenham, United...
3. Re: Inventions help

I went to Inventions last September with just myself (25)and my husband (26). We didn't feel out of place but I did have a late table booked at 9.15pm so we could watch Dreams before. Goofy made a bit of a fuss because I was not a kid but I felt that added to the experience!

It was a really great evening :)

Manchester, United...
reviews: 20
4. Re: Inventions help

Whenever we've been there have also been table of adult couples or larger parties, and the characters give them as much time as the kids! In November daughter slept in buggy through whole meal so me and mum had pictures with them all instead!!

Me and husband spent years going to Disney Paris, Orlando and California before we had our daughter - we alwAys did kids rides, parades, character meet and greets, meals etc it's great fun!!

5. Re: Inventions help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 18, 2014