We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

packing snacks

Middlesbrough...
reviews: 1
packing snacks

We are planning on buying a supply of snacks to take with us to keep costs down. Even thought I have packed up hundreds of picnics of the years this feels like a mammoth task!

Does anyone have any suggestions that worked well? Staying in the Santa Fe so no chiller

Thank you

69 replies to this topic
Randalstown, United...
reviews: 12
1. Re: packing snacks

Cereal bars, crisps, custard or rice pots that arent refrigerated. We also take some cup a soups, porridge pots etc if we get peckish in the room :) In out local tesco/asda we get little packs of fruit flakes (fruit covered in yoghurt) again not chilled. Hope this helps!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
reviews: 33
2. Re: packing snacks

We took bananas and apples, but we'd bought them in Paris, not sure of the policy about bringing fruit into France from U.K.

Biscuits etc, things the kids like at home.

Chocolate for me lol.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
reviews: 52
3. Re: packing snacks

Raisins, cheesy biscuits, dried apricots and all the above!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
4. Re: packing snacks

Dh thinks I pack way to much things like snacks and medicines, but these things are way, way cheaper when bought at home. We save €€€s by doing it!

Southampton
reviews: 8
5. Re: packing snacks

Pop corn if you can. It's about 9 euros for a Mickey tub full. Great to munch on whilst watching the stunt show. And yes all the above.

Or You can buy it from the auchan supermarket it's about 10 min by car or ( I think ) one stop on the train. It is closed all day Sunday though.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 3
6. Re: packing snacks

On my list so far ive got cereal bars. porridge pots. pot noodles. cup a soups. juice. tea. Coffee pots. hot chocolate cups. multipacks of haribo. crisps. hello panda buscuits. multi packs of chocolate bars from 99p shop and caprisuns.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
7. Re: packing snacks

I also take a bottle of squash like robinsons and just make up their drinks in the morning.

Durham, United...
reviews: 83
8. Re: packing snacks

some great ideas here we also took little packs biscuits & chovolate bars you get in multpacks fruit shoots & bottles water when via eurostar were planning on going to valle d'europe on our next trip to the supermarket for our fruit as both dds love tgeir fruit :)

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 13
9. Re: packing snacks

Hiya, do you get a kettle in your room then??

I am not sure what to do about drinks as my little boys drinks alot of juice dont know whether to take a bottle of cordial and leave it in the room then take a couple of beakers in to the park each day? Is the water ok to drink in the rooms?

Snackwise I am thinking of taking cakes, crisps, raisins etc..

Edited: 10:29 am, March 02, 2013
Manchester, United...
reviews: 3
10. Re: packing snacks

You can email or phone and request on but you dont get cups or anything. if in resort you can hire one for a €30 deposit. i prefer to take my own and use the cups of hot choc etc and take a pack of plastic forks and spoons

Reply to: packing snacks
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics