We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

birthday at cafe mickey

London, United...
reviews: 3
birthday at cafe mickey

Hello Im new to this forum, I was wondering if anyone can advise me! We are going to DLP in july and will be there for my cousins and my birthday two days apart!

We have booked cafe mickey for breakfast on my cousins bday and are going to do inventions for dinner for mine! I was just wondering if you dont order a cake at cafe mickey they wont sing to you? was just wondering if there was anything that still could be done, we dont want the cake for the morning.

thanks for ya help

jj xx

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
reviews: 52
1. Re: birthday at cafe mickey

Hi and welcome to the forum :-)

We've eaten at Cafe Mickey a good view times and only ever heard the birthday music being played for someone having a cake. What I would say though, is that you should both wear big birthday badges - the characters are very good at spotting them and giving the wearer (even adults!) some extra attention.

Hope you both have a brilliant trip!

London, United...
2. Re: birthday at cafe mickey

Thanks alot for ya reply, that's a good idea! I have been 3 times before to DLP but its been 8 years since my last visit!

There is 7 of us all together (family) really looking to it xxx

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
3. Re: birthday at cafe mickey

Great place for you both to spend your birthdays :-) Whatever you do, do not miss Dreams!

London, United...
4. Re: birthday at cafe mickey

Yeh can't wait, my cousin has never been so want it to be special! R dreams looks fantastic, do you know what time it will be on in July?

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
reviews: 91
5. Re: birthday at cafe mickey

Hi. I agree with lelly. They may not sing happy birthday if they are busy, if you don't order a cake, but if they see birthday badges the staff and characters usually pay extra attention and at least say happy birthday. Most characters don't talk though!

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
reviews: 91
6. Re: birthday at cafe mickey

Hi. I agree with lelly. They may not sing happy birthday if they are busy, if you don't order a cake, but if they see birthday badges the staff and characters usually pay extra attention and at least say happy birthday. Most characters don't talk though!

Dreams is likely to begin at 11pm in July.

Silly iPhone posting twice....

Edited: 6:37 pm, February 21, 2013
London, United...
7. Re: birthday at cafe mickey

Hi figgy thanks alot for that, have you had the character dinner in inventions? Looking at doing that aswell x

London, United...
8. Re: birthday at cafe mickey

Also in planet Hollywood or rainforest cafe or any of them would they sing happy birthday If we was to go there in the evening on my cousins bday?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
9. Re: birthday at cafe mickey

Hi - we love dinner in Inventions! Great buffet and good quality interaction with the characters. If you order the birthday cake there, it will usually be accompanied by music and at least one character.

Haven't eaten in Planet Hollywood or Rainforest Cafe in DLP so can't help there.

London, United...
10. Re: birthday at cafe mickey

Great we will def do inventions then on my bday and order a cake then, do it got both of us!

Do you know if you can still have breakfast in the park? And what's the earliest you can have it?

Also do they do anything for birthdays at the new port?

Sorry so many questions! Thanks x

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics