We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

Breakfast

Good morning.

Does any one know what breakfast in hotel kyriad is like?

Also is it possible to buy breakfast in the Disney hotels if you are not staying there?

Thanks

england
reviews: 38
1. Re: Breakfast

I don't know about the kyriad but you can buy breakfast at the Disneyland hotel or a character one at cafe mickey. don't think you can at the other hoy

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
reviews: 48
2. Re: Breakfast

Hi, it's worth knowing that for Breakfast at the Disneyland hotel you can just turn up on the day, whereas breakfast at Cafe Mickey needs to be booked in advance.

Both are buffet breakfasts with a hot and cold selection; I'd say the Disneyland Hotel has the better selection. However, breakfast at Cafe Mickey is character dining, so the characters will actually visit your table, whilst at the DLH the characters are simply outside the restaurant.

Hope this helps a bit.

Kildare, Ireland
reviews: 7
3. Re: Breakfast

Thanks for yer reply.i saw on dlrp magic in the menus section that the hotels offer breakfast lunch dinner etc

Figgygirl maybe you can answer the question for me???

Thanks

Kildare, Ireland
4. Re: Breakfast

Didn't realise I was logged in as eilis c. I'm am charliechucks !!!!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
5. Re: Breakfast

Apart from the Disneyland Hotel, all the other onsite hotels allocate their guests breakfast time slots. So, I'm not sure non-residents are able to turn up on spec.

The Hotel New York and DLH are the only hotels that offer hot items in the breakfast buffet, although I believe they can be ordered at the other hotels.

6. Re: Breakfast

Kildare, Ireland
7. Re: Breakfast

Bump?

Kildare, Ireland
8. Re: Breakfast

Just wondering if its possible for non disney hotel guest to purchase breakfast in a disney hotel? Thanks

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
reviews: 33
9. Re: Breakfast

I think it's just the Disneyland Hotel. I'm not sure it would be worth going to the others just for breakfast.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
10. Re: Breakfast

I think Figgy has said it's possible to go to the other hotels but agree with Jofar that it might not be worth it.

Edited: 6:21 am, April 19, 2013