We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

13 May 2013 for 4 nights, busy time for DLP?

Which Disneyland Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
13 May 2013 for 4 nights, busy time for DLP?

Hi,

I'm thinking of booking DLP on 13 May 2013 for 4 nights. I see there are a lot of french holidays in May. Will the dates I am planning be very busy? We are bringing our two children aged 3 and 1 and don't want to spend the whole time queing.

thanks in for any advice.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
reviews: 84
1. Re: 13 May 2013 for 4 nights, busy time for DLP?

Hi topdeco,

To avoid very busy parks you need to go on weekdays outside French zone C Ile De Fance holidays, and also Spanish / Catalonia/ Barcelona holidays.

You should be fine arriving on 13th May 2013 as this is the day that local schools return, UK schools are not on holiday until the 27th, ( Scottish schools have 20th & 21st off), and Spanish schools break up for their summer holidays on 21st June.

Our poster belfastchick is there 12th - 16th.

If the weather is fine, the parks could still be busy with people taking pre school children, or taking their kids out of school for cheaper prices. I was surprised how busy it was last June 11th - 15th, as there were no school holidays. People I spoke to from various different Countries told me they had taken their kids out of school for the trip. 20th Anniversary and Dreams is attracting more visitors to DLP.

Edited: 8:50 pm, January 09, 2013
Dublin
2. Re: 13 May 2013 for 4 nights, busy time for DLP?

Thanks Figgygirl, that great info.

3. Re: 13 May 2013 for 4 nights, busy time for DLP?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 12, 2014