We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A week to go!!

A week to go!!

We have a week to go before our trip to DLP.

It is a surprise for DD! I don't know how I have kept it a secret for a year, have been talking in code with my mum since we booked.

This week I may burst with excitement.

Tr when we come back.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
reviews: 52
1. Re: A week to go!!

Oh wow, well done on keeping the big secret!

Hope this week goes really quickly for you and that you have an amazing trip - the Christmas theming is gorgeous! Just make sure you pack your thermals :-)

2. Re: A week to go!!

Thank you, I can't wait to see all the decorations. It's the first time we have been at christmas.

Good idea about the thermals, think its going to be really cold

UK
3. Re: A week to go!!

I'm impressed, I can't keep a secret for a week let alone a year! Have a lovely time, great time of year to go! Our DD is watching our video clips and singing 'Magic everywhere...' as I write! Def thermals, makes all the difference when out all day.

4. Re: A week to go!!

All packed now, going to London tommorow to stay over night then get the euro star on Monday morning. DD still doesn't know!

Just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who post on here for your your help and advise.

Ashford, United...
reviews: 31
5. Re: A week to go!!

You are obviously someone friends can trust with a secret to have held that in all year! Have a FAB time and don't forget to note it all down.for your trip report later! X

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
reviews: 91
6. Re: A week to go!!

Hope everything goes smoothly and you have a Magical time! Look forward to reading all about your trip and your DD's reaction when she realises where you are going.

CUMBRIA
reviews: 5
7. Re: A week to go!!

aww! hope you have an amazing time!! Can't wait to hear all about it! We too are taking our children (on 28th dec) and it is a total surprise to them! Its very difficult isn't it?lol And just like you, we talk in code all the time!! I must admit though I am beginning to get a bit nervous about actually telling our children!ha ha It has been a secret for so long, I feel scared of actually coming clean!!!lol

Look forward to reading your trip report!! :-)

8. Re: A week to go!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, December 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics