We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
reviews: 91
Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

Suspected they might do this - similar time to July / August in previous years. Could well stay at 7pm daily now until the nights start getting darker again.

People may need to think about changing Dining Reservations if it continues at 7pm.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
1. Re: Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

Stars n Cars is also now on at 4.15pm every day, so again like usual Summer Time season. The late closing time for Dreams has certainly changed things this year, so can't go by previous years show and parade times.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
2. Re: Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

Bet Dining Reservations phone line will be working overtime....!

Durham
3. Re: Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

Thanks figgygirl - I will have to change one of my dinner reservations. Best laid plans eh?!

reviews: 4
4. Re: Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

Just as I thought I was sorted lol! Thanks for the heads up! Do you know when I can see the programme for next fri til mon?

Haacht, Belgium
reviews: 26
5. Re: Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

Should be up tomorrow. They usually replace programs for the next week on saturday. :) Unless there's a special day involved like christmas day and stuff, they usually tend to have seperate programs.

reviews: 4
6. Re: Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

Thank you will wait til programme is out tomorrow and work on my meal reservations again lol! :0)

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
7. Re: Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

The programme for 28th April - 4th May was posted yesterday morning. I find it often changes after midnight on Thursdays, so very early Friday morning.

Not always the same though, as it can depend on the last date of the previous programme.

Edited: 7:34 am, April 28, 2012
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
8. Re: Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

…disneylandparis.co.uk/UK/EN/Neutral/Images/…

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 20
9. Re: Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

Ah man, we have a 6:30 reservations at Walts for the special Dreams meal and VIP fireworks viewing.

Would we have enough time to watch the Magic Parade if we switched our dinner reservation to 5pm. How close is Walts to the parade route and how long before would we have to stake out a space?

We are going on Tuesday, May 15.

Best laid plans and all that.........

Jo

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
10. Re: Magic On Parade now on at 7pm daily.

Hi Jo,

Magic On Parade goes down Main Street, so you can watch it outside Walts if you like. You don't get the best view here though IMO as people lean out in front of you to take photos, so you only see the floats and Characters as they pass you.

You get a better view standing around Town Square, on an outside corner, so can see the floats coming towards you with no one blocking your view. Better for photos and video.

The parade usually starts near Small World, so arrives at Town Square about 25 mins later. I have a dinner reservation for 6pm at Walts which I think is the first booking time for dinner. I will try to get a table by a Main Street window so I can watch the floats go by, from above, as Walts dining rooms are on the first floor. ( upstairs ). You get a different perspective of the parade, but as Walts is quite heavily soundproofed, you can't hear the parade music above the music playing in Walts.

Walts closes after lunch, then reopens for dinner. Check opening times with dining reservations for your dates.

You could change your reservation to lunchtime instead, it doesn't have to be dinner for the Dreams package.

Allow about 2 hrs for 3 courses in table service restaurants.