We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

Which Coral Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northborough...
reviews: 2
1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

Hello, My husband and 2 daughters (ages 14 and 11 yrs) will be staying in a 2 BR + loft villa in the Coral Bay area Jan 2014. There is no name to the villa only an address of 1-22 Carolina. We rented this villa through Evolve Rental site. Has anyone stayed in this villa in the past? If so, what were your thoughts? Thanks in advance.

15 replies to this topic
1. Re: 1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, March 19, 2014

St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
reviews: 1
2. Re: 1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

Do you have a link to the actual villa ?? I went to their website and it does not show STJ rentals but I will check on the location of 1-22 Carolina

Pia

3. Re: 1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Edited: 3:35 pm, March 19, 2014

St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
4. Re: 1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

I agree toes - very strange to have no villa name and only an address (which we all know is useless on STJ) Being a Realtor I am checking into the location - at least I can see where it is.

Pia

St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
5. Re: 1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

Toes - here is the listing (finally found it)

evolvevacationrental.com/u-s-virgin-islands/…

I should be able to see it out of my window and I'm sure it must have a name - the rental company might not want to publish the name as you might be able to book it cheaper with an on St John management company (which is always the best idea)

Pia

Northborough...
6. Re: 1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

Pia and Toes thank you for your quick responses. I really should have started with this forum before booking. St John is our all time favorite island in the Caribbean. This will be our daughters first trip and they are very excited especially snorkeling. So of course we want everything to go smoothly.

Any other info you can find out would be much appreciated thanks

7. Re: 1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

Northborough...
8. Re: 1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

Pia and Toes thank you for your quick responses. I really should have started with this forum before booking. St John is our all time favorite island in the Caribbean. This will be our daughters first trip and they are very excited especially snorkeling. So of course we want everything to go smoothly.

Any other info you can find out would be much appreciated thanks

St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
9. Re: 1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

I think I see the villa from my deck - it is across the valley from me but I will get my binoculars out to verify the outside area is the same as shown in the photos.

Pia

Northborough...
10. Re: 1-22 Carolina Villa Rental

Pia thank you for doing this. I researched the website a little and it seemed ok. I got a little nervous though when they told me the villa did not have a name and they gave me the address and I couldn't find it on google maps. The owners name is Kenneth that much I was told.

Reply to: 1-22 Carolina Villa Rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Coral Bay