We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sara Paolini Marble tours

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 15
Sara Paolini Marble tours

Very recently Sara Paolini of Carrara took me on a fantastic marble tour. She met me at the station and took me to the port, to a wonderful studio and to Frantiscrittti Quarry to do the underground tour, eventually returning me to the station. She was so knowledgeable and obliging. If I knew how to add a sight, I would do a review.

6 replies to this topic
Stowe, Vermont
reviews: 4
1. Re: Sara Paolini Marble tours

I'm trying to post to Trip Advisor to let everyone know what a GREAT Tour we had to the Carrara Marble Mines with Sara Paolini. We learned so much and she was so personable, knowledgable and fun... Carrara is an experience you shouldn't miss and make sure you tour with Sara from Cararra!

Martha and Doug

Stowe, Vermont

Brea, Ca.
reviews: 7
2. Re: Sara Paolini Marble tours

We also used Sara from Carrara for a guided tour and it was excellent--reasonably priced and informative. Our visit was two years ago and we ended with a visit to Colonna for some of the local cuisine.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 16
3. Re: Sara Paolini Marble tours

Hi Great Santini,

We are anxious to contact Sara Paolini for a tour, are in Lucca area (7-9 persons) until Wed Oct 24th.

Can't find her contact info, email or phone. Do you have it?

Thanks from Dorothy, West LA, now in Tuscany

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
4. Re: Sara Paolini Marble tours

Sara Paolini: sarapaolini@hotmail.com

Mobile: 3478883833

Vagabonda

Los Angeles...
5. Re: Sara Paolini Marble tours

Thank you for your response. However, the phone is not correct or has been disconnected, and she has not answered the email at that address ..?????

Los Angeles...
6. Re: Sara Paolini Marble tours

I see you have recently done Carrara tour with Sara. Can't reach her by phone or email, and perhaps I am using old numbers/address.

Can you assist?

Dorothy, Oct 22, 2012, Lucca

Reply to: Sara Paolini Marble tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Province of Massa...