We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Boscobel Dilemma

Which Boscobel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gillingham, United...
reviews: 4
Beaches Boscobel Dilemma

Does any body know if this resort is....

1. Ok for adults with no kids to travel to?

2. Has a gym?

We are meant to be staying at Sandals Mobay this saturday but have been let down and now have to stay here, thats if we still go at all.

6 replies to this topic
Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
reviews: 8
1. Re: Beaches Boscobel Dilemma

I don't think it would matter if you have kids or not. I'm sure you can find a way to have fun.

And just curious what happened that would have you staying at Beaches instead of Sandals?

Rochester, NY
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 50
2. Re: Beaches Boscobel Dilemma

You definitely have me intrigued, too! Why would they move you from SMB to Beaches? I would see if there is room at Sandals Grande Riviera if moving you to Ocho Rios is absolutely necessary.

I have never visited Beaches Ocho Rios because it has been closed the last two times we were there. It has very recently ungone lots of renovations, and then new renovations because hurricane Sandy hit it as well, so lots of areas should be new.

Rochester, NY
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 50
3. Re: Beaches Boscobel Dilemma

And I'm sure it would have a gym. If you go to beaches.com, I'm sure it has a map. All Sandals have one, so I'm sure Beaches would, too.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
reviews: 8
4. Re: Beaches Boscobel Dilemma

These might be older pictures, but it looks like they have a gym:

oyster.com/jamaica/…

Haverhill...
reviews: 21
5. Re: Beaches Boscobel Dilemma

We recently spent two nights at BOR (we were at SMB and couldn't go home because of the blizzard; no where else had space) and it was fine with it being us two adults alone. We were really already in the mind set of going home, so we can't give it a really fair open-minded assessment, but we did see a few others there without kids.

I would definitely be disappointed about being moved to Beaches, and would also be pushing for the Grande. But if it's only for a night or two, it would be okay.

Nassau, New...
6. Re: Beaches Boscobel Dilemma

Beaches Ocho Rios is a great resort for both adults with kids and adults without. There are, of course, amenities and activities for kids on resrot but there are also adult-only activities and even adult-only restaurants.

Yes, there is a gym. Newly renovated.

You can visit here for more info: http://www.beaches.com/main/bo/bo-home.cfm

Reply to: Beaches Boscobel Dilemma
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Boscobel