We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boscobel

Which Boscobel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Acme, Pennsylvania...
reviews: 5
Boscobel

We are leaving in less than 2 weeks. I am really concerned with the construction. Anyone else there during it? I really do not wart an unrelaxful week. I sure do not want to hear hammering saws and jack hammers all day long.

Houston, Texas
1. Re: Boscobel

From other places I have read about the construction it is all what you make it out to be. Depends on your tolerance level but overall it seems to be fine and doesnt take away from the experience for most. Im going in a couple of days and will try to update you if I remember

Acme, Pennsylvania...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Boscobel

Would appreciate it. We are not leaving till the 8th. I would rather blow 2 k on tours than a resort change. But we are not big complainers. I just really need a fun week to relax and recharge from work. Taking my grandson so going to sandy beach or another is not an option. Water park. Maybe turkes and Caicos next year. If this resort is decent I'm sure we will go to another.

3. Re: Boscobel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, February 22, 2014