We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction at beaches boscabel

Which Boscobel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
5 posts
Construction at beaches boscabel

The family is going to beaches boscabel in July 2012 and a posting on this site showed pics on ongoing construction looks like they are building a new wing or something.Not really what I had in mind I am concerned that this my impact our vaca . Any suggestions on this matter do you think the resort would really inform me about any interruption I may encounter if I contacted them? Check the resort photos posted on this site. Thank you

13 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
131 posts
14 reviews
11. Re: Construction at beaches boscabel

Just talked to the GM at Beaches Boscobel and was told most of the construction is done. There will be some things going on, but there should not be any loud equipment such as jack hammers. We are still going to Boscobel and hope for the best.

Acme, Pennsylvania...
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
12. Re: Construction at beaches boscabel

No i did not. I figure we can do alot of tours for 2k. After all construction is not my fault. Improvements great. But close the place to do it.IMO.

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
3,852 posts
71 reviews
13. Re: Construction at beaches boscabel

As far as the constructions workers, I would not be concerned. Sandals searches people as they leave, so they are under close watch. While we were at SGR, the Manor lobby was being renovated, and that is the side we were on. Construction workers were outside our room everyday, and they were very friendly. And just be smart. Construction or not, don't leave your ipod on a pool chair, etc.

In regards to the resort being small, we were at SRC while they were expanding the River Suites. It is a very small resort, and we didn't hear anything. The main reason we knew about the construction was they had murals up blocking off places. It really may not be an issue.

Reply to: Construction at beaches boscabel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted