We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Eden Roc

Which Ascona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 43
Hotel Eden Roc

Hello, Anyone with "insider" information about this hotel please? Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

UK
1. Re: Hotel Eden Roc

Any recent guests of Hotel Eden Roc, Ascona, I'd be delighted to hear what you thought of the hotel.

UK
2. Re: Hotel Eden Roc

Answering my own question: we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Eden Roc.

The location is perfect,almost idyllic, quiet but with direct access to the lake and only 2 or 3 minutes walk into town.

The owners try to provide the ultimate in service to guests which means you can relax and let them take over for the duration of your stay.

Very, very professional and perhaps a little formal, but we liked it so much we are going back this June.

Budapest, Hungary
reviews: 67
3. Re: Hotel Eden Roc

The hotel is out of this world.

Truly one of the best combinations of service and style I have seen anywhere. It’s VERY pricey but if its within your budget, you will not be disappointed.

The food is outstanding, the pool area is lovely and there is a well-run kids club if you have children.

UK
4. Re: Hotel Eden Roc

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Were you in the "traditional" wing or the Carlo Rampazzi buiding?

We have stayed in both and I'm not sure which one I'd request for a return visit.

I believe the hotel is having some refurbishments this winter.

Some very good offers available from Swiss Deluxe Hotels at the moment. 550 chf for any of the 38 hotels in the group including all the Tschuggen group

properties, which does, of course include Eden Roc.

That said out of the 2 hotels we like in Switzerland the best than Les Trois Couronnes,is our favourite, with Eden Roc second.

Luxembourg
reviews: 30
5. Re: Hotel Eden Roc

Contessa, while in the Turkey Antalya region last month I learned of a new 5 star de-luxe hotel that has recently opened. So if you are looking for a break at the beach this is the place for you to go. Needless to say a common mortal like me couldn't possibly afford to stay in a place like that. This is a serious message.

http://www.mardanpalace.com/

6. Re: Hotel Eden Roc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, December 02, 2009