We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski hotels near ski lifts

Which Flims hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 47
Ski hotels near ski lifts

I want to go to Flims for only 3 days and therefore want the best quality ski hotel either near a main ski lift or, even better, with ski-in, ski-out facilities.

Any advice would be most appreciated either in Flims or anywhere else within 2 hour of an international airport.

Thanks in advance.

toronto
reviews: 30
1. Re: Ski hotels near ski lifts

Just returned from Flims. Stayed at a great 3 star hotel...the Bellevue, close to the main lift (about a 5 minute walk). Room was good (double, category A) good breakfast and wonderful staff, especially receptionist, Laura who was most helpful. Excellent restaurant

london
2. Re: Ski hotels near ski lifts

Thank you.

Kilkenny, Ireland
reviews: 1
3. Re: Ski hotels near ski lifts

We go to Flims every year to ski, and have stayed in both Flims and Laax , Another village about 3-4 km from Flims dorf. There are lifts from both to the same ski area, and regular buses connect between the two villages. Last year, at Laax, right at the ski lift, they were building a number of buildings, some of these may now be hotels. Maybe worth checking out.

Also there is a place called Riders Palace very close to the ski lifts at Laax, with quite reasonable prices (well last year), I found it to be a bit of an upmarket youth hostel, quite lively though, for Laax/Flims, which I generally find very quiet. Hey, but I am there to ski, so it all suits me.

Any hotel in Flims Dorf or Laax will be no more that 10 min from the Ski lifts. if you starts heading toward accommodation in Laax Dorf, Flims-Waldaus or Fidaz, then you can be talking 20-30 mins walks, depending on what side of those villages you are on.

Also, agree with the previous poster, Bellevue is v close to main lifts. I had drinks there a couple of times. nice Place

I know the Arena Ski and Golf hotel is very close to Flims lifts, but dont know to much about it

Ryan Ireland

london
4. Re: Ski hotels near ski lifts

Very helpful, thanks

5. Re: Ski hotels near ski lifts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, August 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Flims
More Flims Topics