We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Michael monastery and gardens opening hours

Which Bamberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ipanema, Rio de...
reviews: 78
St Michael monastery and gardens opening hours

My eyewitness guidebook to Germany gives me a strange info about that, stating it is only opened from apr to oct and wed to sun from 1 to 5pm. We'll be in Bamberg for one day and night in January 23rd, so I would like to know if it will be possible to visit the monastery. Have researched here and on bamberg.info.com and could not find the opening hours.

I would also like to know if the hill to go there is too far or too steep to walk... We are used to walk a lot and really don't mind the cold...

Thanks!

1. Re: St Michael monastery and gardens opening hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bamberg