We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charming Hotel CLOSE to Bamerg?

Which Bamberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago, il
reviews: 8
Charming Hotel CLOSE to Bamerg?

We had hoped to stay in Bamberg on Saturday September 22nd but all of the good hotels (at least those with any charm) are already fully booked for that night ; ( Can anyone recommend a nice neighboring village that might have a cool Gasthaus / Braueri with relatively easy access to Bamberg? I had found one in Memmelsdorf but again, fully booked on that night.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
reviews: 99
1. Re: Charming Hotel CLOSE to Bamerg?

I checked on Booking.com for Sept 22, for the town of Lichtenfels (near Bamberg) and got several possibilities. You can check them out here. www.booking.com/searchresults.html…

München
2. Re: Charming Hotel CLOSE to Bamerg?

Hi,

just look here www.burgellern.de

Bamberg, Germany
reviews: 32
3. Re: Charming Hotel CLOSE to Bamerg?

In Bamberg the Hotel Andres is under new management, and just opened. I stopped in the other day to check it out, as we have visitors coming. It is ADORABLE. Really cute breakfast room and new showers/baths in the rooms. Today when I walked by they were delivering new mattresses. You may be able to get a room there, as it just reopened this week. One block from the train station, about a 5 minute walk to the pedestrian zone in the Innen Stadt.

4. Re: Charming Hotel CLOSE to Bamerg?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 23, 2013