We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Searching for a Hotel in the south

Which La Ciotat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Apen, Colorado
reviews: 22
Searching for a Hotel in the south

I am seaching for a hotel in La Ciotat, St Cyr sur Mer or the surrounding area...not to expensive... any suggestions???

Northern California
reviews: 7
1. Re: Searching for a Hotel in the south

Try a search on venere.com.

Brussels
2. Re: Searching for a Hotel in the south

you can see that B&B in Bandol near St Cyr, the owner is english. www.adrianabandol.com

Ontario,Canada
3. Re: Searching for a Hotel in the south

As far as towns go, we enjoyed Cassis more than La Coitat( they're very close).We stayed at ? La Castolette...near the water...basic, but fine.Enjoyed a lovely dinner at one of the seaside restaurants.....near the end of the walkway...lots around.

Boat ride to Calanques was also great ( from Cassis )

Enjoy,

Sharon

reviews: 40
4. Re: Searching for a Hotel in the south

We stayed at the Victoria Garden Hotel in La Ciotat in June, website is www.victoriagarden.com - got a very good rate as we booked more than 90 days in advance. It is a suite hotel, rooms have kitchens, not really well equipped, but enough to have basic meals. Rooms have sea views, and plenty of parking.The room we had cost 56 Euros per night, it is 3* with pool.

We also stayed one night in Cassis, at Hotel Le Cassitel, think from memory cost 75 Euros, and we went on one of the boat trips to the Calanques which was really neat.

We really liked the area past La Ciotat like Bandol and Sanary sur Mer better than either Cassis or La Ciotat.

Ontario,Canada
5. Re: Searching for a Hotel in the south

jeanr......Thanks for the correct spelling of the hotel in Cassis.I didn't think I had it quite right !!

Sharon

Woking
reviews: 77
6. Re: Searching for a Hotel in the south

You don't mention when you are going, but please read my review on the charming little Hotel de La Corniche. Discount the last post, such a shame somebody should write that and not give the hotel a chance. I am sure this little hotel would tick all your boxes.

7. Re: Searching for a Hotel in the south

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 09, 2009