We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

la ciotat taxis

Which La Ciotat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton, United...
la ciotat taxis

hi were going to la ciotat in april and will be arriving via train from marseille does anyone know if there is a taxi rank at la ciotat train station or any local taxi phone numbers? thanks :)

4 replies to this topic
Finland
reviews: 141
1. Re: la ciotat taxis

You could phone Thierry at +33 6 50 156 156 to agree on a pick-up from La Ciotat Station: TAXI 13 LA CIOTAT - Thierry Taxi n°13- Gare de La Ciotat - 7j/7 24h/24 - ENGLISH SPOKEN - Transports privés, professionnels et médicaux. Toutes distances gare aéroport. Tel : 06 50 15 61 56, a reservation form is available at taxi13-laciotat.com/reservation-taxi-13-la-c…

If you happen to be superstitious, the "13" comes from the number of the department "Bouches du Rhone"...

Also have a look at e.g.: misterwhat.fr/provence-alpes-cote-dazur/…taxi

If you stay in a hotel, they might also be able to arrange a pick up for you. If you rent a vacation rental, the (private) owners might be able to help you with this also?

Northampton, United...
2. Re: la ciotat taxis

thanks alot i have contacted thierry and am all booked thanks :)

Peabody...
3. Re: la ciotat taxis

Hello. I am trying to do the same thing! Do you have to take a bus from the airport to the train to La Ciotat? Can you give me any tips? I am English spoken and I am traveling by myself. Thank you

Finland
reviews: 141
4. Re: la ciotat taxis

The airport bus will take you to the St Charles railway station in Marseille.

The alternative is to take a local train from the airport's railway station (note it's not a full scale station = no services there) which is located near the airport: - There is a shuttle bus between the airport and the railway station (train stop).

Airport connection information is also available at the Marseille Airport website. Just google for it.

Note that the train is the easiest public transportation method from Marseille to the small towns east including Cassis, La Ciotat, St Cyr, Bandol and Sanary/Six Fours, La Seyne and the bigger town Toulon.

From Toulon the railway goes inland to appear near the coast again at Frejus and St Raphaël, but there is a separate rail from Toulon to Hyeres.

Several bus systems are available also in the area, see e.g.

www.reseaumistral.com

www.rtm.fr

/www.ciotabus.fr

www.varlib.fr

Reply to: la ciotat taxis
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted