We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cassis Fishing trip or Charter

Which Cassis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide
reviews: 14
Cassis Fishing trip or Charter

We recently visited Cassis, but only for a few hours as we were on a cruise. Although it was a cold dull wintery day, we loved what we saw and plan to return for 2 or 3 nights next year in Sept/October. With a family fishing background, we would also like to be able to experience a fishing trip. Are there any charters or businesses offering this . also wondering what type of fish are caught in this region.

Philadelphia, PA
Destination Expert
for Cassis, Marseille, Manosque, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence
reviews: 3
1. Re: Cassis Fishing trip or Charter

Yes, there are charter fishing boats that leave from the port for as short as 2 hours up to the full day and everything in between. I have a flyer somewhere if I find it, or just type in charter fishing Cassis, sure you will find it.

Adelaide
reviews: 14
2. Re: Cassis Fishing trip or Charter

Thanks for your reply... I do hope one day maybe you will find your info. I have searched fishing, fishing charters , fishing trips and fishing in Cassis all to no avail. Next move is to contact a few of the hotels and ask if they have any relevant info. Good thing I am doing some early ground work before putting an itinerary together. Have a great day and best regards.

Montelimar, France
reviews: 1
3. Re: Cassis Fishing trip or Charter

If no success in english;Google :

Pêche en mer cassis/marseille...

Pêche sportive

Excursions pêche

http://peche.calanques.com/

No price.

alpha-marine.fr/peche_en_mer_promenade_carry… From Carry le rouet , calanques on demand, I guess.Sems very dear

visite-bateau-calanques-marseille-cassis.fr/…

view : fiche tarifs "themes originaux"

Pêche le matin.

Sorry, I can't find it on the english pages.

I think you'de better ask the tourist boards in Cassis, La Ciotat and Marseille.

Good luck

Montelimar, France
reviews: 1
4. Re: Cassis Fishing trip or Charter

Note that the Calanques are classified natural park.Do expect restrictions.

calanquedemorgiou.fr/morgiouwww/mo_faune_mer…

calanquedemorgiou.fr/morgiouwww/mo_poissons_…

5. Re: Cassis Fishing trip or Charter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 26, 2014