We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport

Which Cassis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Transport

Hi. Pls suggest the way and cheap transport from Paris to Alpes-de-haute-provence hotels. Is there any budget hotel in this area for 5 nights(triple room) which provides pickup from paris hotel. Also what to see in this area and means of transport.

Terra Ceia, Florida
reviews: 29
1. Re: Transport

In my opinion the best way is to fly from Paris to Nice. It is about an hour and costs 50-70 Euros each way. We tend to use Air France rathen than the discount airlines like Easy Jet because of their numerous luggage add ons and fees.

Tripadvisor has a great search tool to help narrow down your hotel choices. You can slide the bar to choose # stars, price range, etc.

Dubai, United Arab...
2. Re: Transport

.Is it 50-70 euros per person from Paris to Nice?? .but how to reach from Nice to alpes-de-haute-provence hotel?? Or any direct cheap route?? Taxi or Car hire from Paris hotel to alpes-de haute hotel will cost how much approx.?

Terra Ceia, Florida
reviews: 29
3. Re: Transport

Yes. 50+ Euros per person each way. I am not experienced in getting from Nice to Alpes-de-haute provence, but I would imagine local trains would be the best. Perhaps one of the area experts will respond for you.

St. John's, NL
reviews: 75
4. Re: Transport

Try Paris to Marseilles by the TGV. Takes 3 hours and costs about 50euro. From Marseilles it is a 25 min train trip on the TER to Cassis train station which has a bus or taxi to the town centre.

Midwest
reviews: 1
5. Re: Transport

So I would be coming into Marseilles on TGV the 14th. Before I have to be in Aix on the 16th, I was thinking of going to the beach/hiking in Cassis on the 15th. My question is, how do I get from Marseilles to Aix? Should I just go to Aix find one hotel for 14th-17th, and back track to Cassis from Aix on the 15th? OR should I go to Cassis from Marseilles on the 14th and spend the night in Cassis then the beach on the 15th before going on to Aix? If I did that, where could I put my luggage while I was at the beach?

How would I travel doing either of these strategies? (train, bus)

6. Re: Transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 am, March 05, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Cassis