We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

being in Cap-d'Agde with cloth

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tel Aviv, Israel
being in Cap-d'Agde with cloth

hello i want go to Cap-d'Agde with my wife but shes shy i was wondering if she can go with me even if she wont take her cloth off and its Possible where is the best place to sleep there. i perfer in the villege itself. thank you for the help

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 20
1. Re: being in Cap-d'Agde with cloth

If you want to stay in the Cap D'agde naturist village you are expected to be naked, weather permitting, and as its getting cooler now it's normal to see people in some clothing, but fully dressed all the time is not appreciated. It will be quiet there from now on. We left yesterday after a fantastic 2 weeks.

2. Re: being in Cap-d'Agde with cloth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 20, 2014