We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

End of August I am planning to visit Cap d' Agde for the first time. I am travelling alone. This is the first time I will be in a clothing optional beach. I am 36 years old male. where to stay and where to eat? What should I do to enjoy proper naturism? Please guide me.

Arkya

11 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

In a nut shell, you will be disappointed if you are a lone traveller after the sun set...

Lower Hutt...
reviews: 10
2. Re: Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

I think the main thing is get your kit off, enjoy yourself, and try not to be too pervy. Can't suggest resturants I'm afraid.

Dubai, United Arab...
3. Re: Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

Thanks for your suggestion, Do you think the people visit Cap d' Agde are pervy or I am an Indian and I want to go to Cap d' Agde that's why I am pervy? Nothing personal and I have no bad intention when I am planning to visit cap d agde? Like most of the other people I want to visit the naturist area with the thrill. I am not new in European countries. But I really do not know why most of the European see Indians or Chinese in a different sense although i have encountered many (not a few) European who are worst in nature. Every countries have good or bad people. I mean culturally Indians are not that bad. But still I do not know why I am getting negative comments against my query in tripadvisor.

Essex
reviews: 71
4. Re: Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

Sadly, many single males go to Cap d'Agde Village Naturiste to perve at other naked people and the, um, "adult" activities...

Nationality does not come into it, no one in this thread has said so, except for yourself.

No one, either, has suggested that YOU personally, are pervy, either. Just recommending that you enjoy what you do, but try not to behave in that fashion (sure you will not), it will not endear you...

Mumbai (Bombay...
5. Re: Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

Hi, I went there two yrs ago and there was only one hotel where you can stay if it is a short stay.

Its calld Hotel Eve; Another one was about to open when i was there but i think it was pricey.

If you are going to stay longer i recommend you rent out a place at Heliopolis, it is inside the resort. The place wud hav a small kitchenette and you can buy your groceries and cook in your room. You also hav the option of pizzerias and other small eateries, including an indian restaurant inside Cap D'agde.

Mumbai (Bombay...
6. Re: Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

It just depends on individuals to give a good name or bad name to a community. I guess most indian men have given a bad name to their own country (being known as the rape capital of the world) so you are bound to be judged by that.

You can change it by not behaving like those people.

I did not come across a single other indian there but after i read your query i'm curious to know how indian men would behave in such a place;

Mumbai (Bombay...
7. Re: Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

Hello Anita, I liked the way u proposed to behave to Indian males. I m Indian male and living in Europe since 10 yrs. And I absolutely like the attitude of westeners visiting clothing optional places. No one seem to bother if u r dressed or not, ur skin color or ur body shape. Which had a positive effect on me and my wife. Although we are Indians we do love to go to Naturist Resorts to enjoy freedom which otherwise not possible in India. But unfortunately never met any like minded Indians.

Mumbai (Bombay...
8. Re: Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

I used to go nude in Goa untill some incidents of rape occured. Now i am scared to go there. India is not ready even if its just topless.

Mumbai (Bombay...
9. Re: Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

Hi anita

Need your advice-

1.is sept a good month to visit agde as all site say july n august are peak.

2. Which one is better -staying in helio or camsite.

3. Do we get indian veg to eat.

Regards

Anthony

Edited: 7:01 am, July 29, 2014
Mumbai (Bombay...
10. Re: Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India

Sept might be less crowded but it could also get cold. You need to check the weather forecast before you decide.

Helio is better than campsite, unless you are an experienced camper.

You will get Indian vegetarian at the maharaja hotel inside the village, but it might be expensive to eat all three meals there everyday.

Reply to: Alone, First Time in Cap d Agde from India
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted