We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day visits

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ballymena, United...
Day visits

Hi,

We are a family travelling to south France in late July staying near to Cap D'Agde. My wife and I would like to visit the nudist area for a couple or so days, but returning at night to our campsite in another village. However we would also like to stay on in the evenings before returning.

What is the best means of entry, we hope to visit for about 2-3 days. Are there multi day tickets, but do they have to be used consecutively? Do the tickets allow us to stay in the evening? What is the last time we can leave the area does it get locked? Is there somewhere within the village where we can shower and change for the evening without having to return to our campsite?

Many thanks

Cap d'Agde , South...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Day visits

For entry by car with two persons an access pass for three (must be consecutive) days would be best for you; cost 42€. With such a pass, there will be no restrictions on when you may enter – stay all night if you wish. Exit controls do not exist.

There are public, open-air, showers at the edge of the beach nearest the principal accommodation buildings. I had to smile at your request for somewhere to change in the evening. Outside visitors put on their evening outfits wherever their vehicle is parked.

Mp

Ballymena, United...
2. Re: Day visits

MP, thank you soo much. We are novices at this. I know my wife will look for a mirror somewhere, that's what I was thinking. I see the humour in what I said now given what we are discussing. Thanks again

Can you recommend any good venues for dining dancing etc.

Thanks once more.

Cap d'Agde , South...
3. Re: Day visits

I'll send you both a private message later.

Mp

Ballymena, United...
4. Re: Day visits

Thanks again. Have you got my address?

Cap d'Agde , South...
5. Re: Day visits

PM will be via here. Don't publish your mail address.

Mp

Exeter, England...
reviews: 1
6. Re: Day visits

Hello, I too will be there..... if you wish to meet for a chat...

7. Re: Day visits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:45 am, July 25, 2014