We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightclubs, Bars, Resturants at Cap d' Agde

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Petersburg...
Nightclubs, Bars, Resturants at Cap d' Agde

My wife and I are going to Cap for the first time this summer for 2 weeks starting July 4th. We are not swingers, but we like the couples atmosphere at a nightclub/bar/dancing and many times if the place is partially swingers it does make for a more energized atmosphere...so we have a great time.

We have been trying to find information on what the Nightclubs, Bars and Restaurants are like and it is difficult to find. We would love to hear anyone's advice!

London, United...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Nightclubs, Bars, Resturants at Cap d' Agde

Me and my wife have been going there for 2 years now.

We are not swingers but like to enjoy our self.

the Maxim bar is very good for a night out where amature females try pole dancing.

There is also an adutl club where you could just watch or do your own thing

MS

Madrid, Spain
2. Re: Nightclubs, Bars, Resturants at Cap d' Agde

if you understand spanish i recommed you his page

…wordpress.com/cp-dagde-locales-y-clubs-libe…

You can use google translator too.

Best Regards.

3. Re: Nightclubs, Bars, Resturants at Cap d' Agde

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 25, 2014