We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

I will be coming to cap d'agde as a single female in July this year. really excited. mainly going for the naturist side of things. I am thinking of booking hotel eve.

Can you stay nude in the hotel and walk to the beach nude or will I get odd looks. Also is the area safe?

I want to stay without clothes the whole week.

46 replies to this topic
21. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:42 am, February 25, 2014

22. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:42 am, February 25, 2014

London, United...
reviews: 1
23. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

So did you enjoy yourself without any problems

London
24. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

I chickened out of Cap d'adge last year and went to Vera playa in Spain instead...enjoyed the naturist lifestyle.

Will definitely go to the cap this year.

I am a single female but only want to go for the naturist side of things.

Am thinking end of june/July

Want to stay at hotel eve

Is it still ok to wander naked from the hotel to the beach. I want to stay naked all day

Is it safe with the single men - don't really want to be hassled.

Just want to enjoy the freedom of no clothes around town

Essex
reviews: 71
25. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

It seems to me that you are getting enough "virtual hassle" on this thread, before you start...

Maybe that tells you something...

I would try it, but be aware...

London, United...
26. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

I think as I have say before, not all single men will hassle you.

Some single men may try to talk to you, as also some single women might.

London
27. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

yes thanks Stephen - I will visit this year for sure.

I really want to have the freedom of no clothes for a week and I guess cap d'adge is the place to experience this.

Do you think Hotel eve will be ok and the walk to the beach sans garb as they say?

look forward to hearing from you

28. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 11:40 am, February 25, 2014

29. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 11:40 am, February 25, 2014

London, United...
30. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

I have never been in Hotel Eve, I did try to book it one year for one night before spending two weeks in the apartment I have booked. However I never got a reply from the hotel. If you do get stared at I would not worry to much about it.

Reply to: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted