We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

I will be coming to cap d'agde as a single female in July this year. really excited. mainly going for the naturist side of things. I am thinking of booking hotel eve.

Can you stay nude in the hotel and walk to the beach nude or will I get odd looks. Also is the area safe?

I want to stay without clothes the whole week.

46 replies to this topic
Cap d'Agde , South...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

At Hotel Eve you can remain nude at all times ; try to book a room facing the pool.

It is perfectly normal to walk naked from the hotel to all parts of the town and beach. The only `looks` you might receive are ones of admiration. The whole town is safe.

I would not advise walking around completely nude after dark. To do so would attract stares as the fashion here is to dress-up after 6pm.

Mp

2. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, May 28, 2013

London
3. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

Thank you very much for the info Mariepat I really appreciate it.

Are there supermarkets/bakery near Hotel Eve and how far is the walk to the beach...is there a short cut or do you have to go all the way round as it indicates on google earth.

Cap d'Agde , South...
reviews: 2
4. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

Hi Newbie

The shops you seek start about 150m away in Port Ambonne; to the nearest part of the beach is about 400m. I walk it in heels most evenings.

Though Eve offers breakfast, I'd choose one of the bread shops in Port Ambonne - much better value and `interesting` sights passing by to view.

Mp

London, United...
reviews: 1
5. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

Can I suggest that you also leave off jewellery when on the beach, or as least keep an eye on it if you do not wear it when swimming

London
6. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

Ok thanks for the advice. I am really looking forward to a week of rest and relaxation with complete freedom to walk around without clothes. I will let you all know how it goes

London, United...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

Yes, enjoy yourself

8. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

together with my girlfriend we will be there for the first time as well during july.

lets share some experiences to help each other :)

London
9. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

When will you be there in July?

I am really going for the freedom of no clothes - so the naturist side of things. this is a place you can remain nude all day - shop, eat, walk, swim etc.

It would be good to meet but I am not into the libertine side of things

10. Re: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, June 16, 2013

Reply to: Travelling as a single female in July - is it safe?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted