We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day visit to naturist village

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Day visit to naturist village

my wife and i are staying in agde town in july. We would like to visit the nude beach on a few days whilst there as we are both nudists. Is it possible to access the naturist village if you are not staying in the village?

Cap d'Agde , South...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Day visit to naturist village

It is possible for outside residents to enter, but only before 20.00hrs. Turn right at the control barrier, park and buy an entrance card at the adjacent office (Accueil). Study the types of card available - details are given in a variety of languages – and the simple rules for use of the card. The cost for most couples, plus vehicle, will be between 15€ and 60€ dependant upon the validity of your card.

Mp

London, United...
reviews: 9
2. Re: Day visit to naturist village

Hi

I would suggest to buy a 3 Day Card as it gives you unlimited entry for 3 days.

The night life there is also worth seeing hence you could come and go at anytime and as many times as you like.

A day pass limits you for 2 entry ONLy. you cant go out and come back again.

I plan going there myself for a weekend only, but as yet have not found any reasonable accomodation inside the viallge.

MS

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 27
3. Re: Day visit to naturist village

We are staying outside the village this September and would like to go to the naturist beach for a number of days whilst there, probably 5. Can anyone please confirm the cost of entry for 2 people and a car for that number of days?

Thanks

Alan

Cap d'Agde , South...
reviews: 2
4. Re: Day visit to naturist village

Ahendersonsmith

The entry tickets are sold for periods of 1-day, 3-days, 7-days and more. The best value for a 5-day period would be the 7 day card, cost 60€. As mentioned above, a card for 3-days or more does not restrict your usage.

Mp

Cambridge, United...
5. Re: Day visit to naturist village

Thank you Mariepat, that was exactly what we wanted to know, very helpful.

Alan

London, United...
6. Re: Day visit to naturist village

e and my wife are planning to go to Agde for a weekend either 21st/22/23 june or 16/17/18 August.

We have not yet found any reasonable accommodation inside the village.

Would another couple like to share with us, we would be happy to pay half the cost.

Regards

London, United...
7. Re: Day visit to naturist village

When are you staying ?????

Cambridge, United...
8. Re: Day visit to naturist village

September

London, United...
9. Re: Day visit to naturist village