We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changes to naturiste resort?

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Changes to naturiste resort?

We visited natureva spa last year and had a fab time. we are returning this july and wondered if any changes have been made to the resort or hotel since last summer?

We thoroughly enjoyed our trip. The only thing we felt missing was some sort of bar at the hotel, for those evenings when you dont fancy 'going out'.

Anyway, thanks for any replies.

Cap d'Agde , South...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Changes to naturiste resort?

There are small changes to the resort every year, but I see nothing noteworthy that is different from last year. An investment programme is promised for 2011.

As a casual visitor to Natureva, I can only observe that - from a tourists’ point of view - all seems as before. As the establishment is not permitted to refer to itself as a hotel, I see little likelihood that a bar will appear.

Mp

2. Re: Changes to naturiste resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, December 09, 2010