We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Grau D'agde

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 6
Le Grau D'agde

I am anticipating visiting and staying in Le Grau D'agde in 2 weeks. We will have 2 teenagers with us. Never been to this area before. We will be coming from Dordogne and usually spend time in Brittany or Southern Italy. Like not too touristy places but also need to keep kids amused. Looking for nice little fishy restaurants, easy living and friendly pleasant looking town/village. Is this the place?

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
reviews: 18
1. Re: Le Grau D'agde

I don't know the area that well, but we went to Agde for the day a couple of weeks ago. The old town of Agde is lovely, and there are a few restaurants that look good.

We went down to Le Grau d'Agde for a couple of hours, and it seemed pretty touristy, but I believe it is the nicer, less touristy side of the resort though. The Cap d'Agde is a large modern resort and pretty souless. I think the Grau has at least an old village at it's heart, and it seemed pretty laid back.

I'm not sure about distances, but you may prefer to stay in Agde itself, and go down to the Grau for beach type stuff - maybe both you and the kids will be happy that way, but it depends on the distance between the two and how mobile you are.

2. Re: Le Grau D'agde

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, December 16, 2009