We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 night stay

Which Cap-d'Agde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ca.
reviews: 1
2 night stay

After reading these very helpful Forums, it seems that for a 2 or 3 night stay a hotel is the best bet. We want to be near the beach as well as Glamour, so please let me know if you would suggest Jardin Eden. The only review I read was from when it first opened, and was not too good, has it improved? Also, before heading to Glamour, would a bar like Melrose be a good place to start a sexy evening? What about a nicer restaurent? Thank you so much in advance!! July is when we will be there BTW.

Cap d'Agde , South...
reviews: 2
1. Re: 2 night stay

Le Jardin d'Eden (JdE) may well suit your requirements . Regarding my JdE post dated 15 June '07 , comments 5 and 6 are no longer true . Additionally , once the '08 season begins in earnest it ia always possible that JdE's rental agent , Geneviéve Naturisme , may remedy those problems I recorded at comments 7 , 8 and 9 . As a most subjective opinion , I still believe that JdE is somewhat overpriced .

With such a short stay , you do not have time to look and experiment . So , Melrose bar (not before 21.00) followed by La Villa Romaine restaurant (approx 22.30 , perhaps a meal + club entry combo) and Le Glamour (around 24.00) .

Mp

Ca.
reviews: 1
2. Re: 2 night stay

Thank you so much, I will go ahead and book. As you said we're there a short time and just want to have a lot of fu. I had read that there aren't many English speaking people that visit the Cap mostly Europens. Did you find that to be true? Also, do you believe that Le Glamour is the best place to find an attractive 30-40 crowd?

Thank you!!

Cap d'Agde , South...
reviews: 2
3. Re: 2 night stay

When booking , you might consider the orientation you wish for your terrace , choices available are : E ; S or W .

The Town Council estimates that those who can communicate in English , many or whom are Northern European , exceed 30 % of the Village Naturiste’s 45,000 summer population .

Le Glamour is probably the best club for the age range you seek .

Mp

London
4. Re: 2 night stay

I would agree about Melrose, the atmosphere in there in July is fantastic......... can't wait LOL

Manchester
5. Re: 2 night stay

Was wondering if anyone could help a guy who has not been yet but wants to experience the Cape d'Agde Naked City as a holiday.

I am not new to naturism and have been doing it on and off with ex wife for 15 years. I am however now single and would like to go.

What is the best and most inexpensive way to be able to go to this venue for at least a week, perhaps 10 days and be able to use all ameneties as well as the beach etc if that is possible on a budget?

Any help would be much appreciated..

Thanks and have a fantastic day everyone.

Warmest Regards

Mark

6. Re: 2 night stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, September 21, 2009