We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Napili shores B108

Which Napili-Honokowai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rocklin, ca
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Napili shores B108

Any one stay in the unit at Napili Shores recently?

Mahalo

Maui, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Waikiki
Level Contributor
6,943 posts
129 reviews
1. Re: Napili shores B108

I looked at their website and they mention that they do have a cleaning service. They do not mention any maintenance and emergency repair service. I would ask about that before I booked anything. Even a plumbing problem from an upper unit will affect the downstairs tenant.

I would also check with the Maui County Property Tax department website with the address and phone number to confirm that they are still the owners.

Berkeley, California
1 post
2. Re: Napili shores B108

Hello... I stayed at Napili Shores in February 2013. I was not in unit B108 but the property overall was very nice. Our room was great with a very nice view. I have also stayed at both the Napili Sunset (the next resort to the north) and the Napili Point Resort (the next resort to the south). They were both very nice also. At the Napili Shores Resort there is The Gazebo restaurant which has great breakfasts. Snorkeling at Honokeana Cove (which is right in front of the Napili Point resort) is fabulous - there are a lot of sea turtles in this cove. We found a travel guide online that had a lot of good info on activities, beaches and restaurants: www.TheMauiTravelGuide.com. Hope this was of some help...

3. Re: Napili shores B108

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, June 06, 2014