We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Club Stormalong Bay

Woodstock, Maryland
reviews: 3
Beach Club Stormalong Bay

Hi,

We are going to Beach Club in May with our 3 boys, ages 6, 10 and 12. It is our first time in a Deluxe Resort. Is the Beach Club a nice resort and does the

Stormalong bay pool get too crowded to enjoy it and anything else about the resort would be very helpful.

Woodstock, Maryland
reviews: 3
1. Re: Beach Club Stormalong Bay

Also can you use the pool at Boardwalk Resort?

Boston...
reviews: 106
2. Re: Beach Club Stormalong Bay

Unless you are a DVC member, you are restricted to only using the pool at the hotel in which you are a paying guest.

May should not be too crowded in general. The Beach Club is a lovely resort and be sure to stop by Beaches & Cream for some ice cream!

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 343
3. Re: Beach Club Stormalong Bay

The Beach Club is great, but I still prefer the Yacht Club side.

And no, you can not use the Boardwalk pools.

Pittsburgh
reviews: 101
4. Re: Beach Club Stormalong Bay

I have never seen Stormalong Bay get overly crowded, including the two times I was there in May. There is also a quiet pool at the Beach Club, which is located near the entrance to Epcot.

Beaches and Cream, mentioned above, is located right next to Stormalong Bay.

Lancaster, United...
reviews: 39
5. Re: Beach Club Stormalong Bay

Great resort, fantastic choice... You'll have a fantastic time... 5/10 minute stroll to Epcot, 20/30 minute stroll (or take a boat) to Hollywood Studios, 5/10 minute stroll to Boardwalk......

Having been to BC loads of times now, I can't say I've ever seen Stormalong Bay excessively busy. It's been busy, but never so we felt crowded:-) a late evening dip, followed by a vanilla malt..mmmmmmmmm..

As others have mentioned don't forget to call in at Beaches & Cream for some ice cream.. The Kitchen Sink is a great challenge if your whole family likes ice cream:-):-)

Valley Stream, NY
reviews: 33
6. Re: Beach Club Stormalong Bay

Agree with Mike, we've stayed there twice (both times August), it was busy, but never felt crowded, because it's a big complex and spread out. There was barely ever anyone at the quiet pool. We ended every night with ice cream from beaches and cream :)

7. Re: Beach Club Stormalong Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 20, 2014