We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early Extra Hours Days

Houston
reviews: 3
Early Extra Hours Days

I am concerned as I have planned our park days for the first week of September based on early EMH days for which we are eligible staying at SOG (late EMH will not work with 3 kids). However, every crowd calendar I look at say our planned park for the day is not recommended. Most days crowds are guesstimated to be a 2 or a 3 and we plan on being at the parks for rope drop, but I am worried. Thoughts or suggestions?

Baton Rouge...
1. Re: Early Extra Hours Days

The park with EMH will always be listed as a park to avoid. If the crowd levels are given as a two or three out of ten I wouldn't worry about it. Get those headliners done before lunch, use FastPass and you should be fine.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 67
2. Re: Early Extra Hours Days

Jennifer is correct; EMH days are always listed as "avoid" days for the benefit of the non-Disney resort guests, and you would think every Disney resort visitor should take advantage of those days, but they don't.

Especially in September, I highly encourage you to take advantage of the morning EMH hours especially as you can really cover some ground before the masses arrive around 10:00 or so. This is definitely recommended for Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios in particular.

Fort Worth
3. Re: Early Extra Hours Days

Early EMH are fabulous! You can cover all of the popular attractions, while others are still asleep. We always use them and are often heading back to our resort before noon.

Enjoy!

Fort Worth
4. Re: Early Extra Hours Days

Early EMH are fabulous! You can cover all of the popular attractions, while others are still asleep. We always use them and are often heading back to our resort before noon.

Enjoy!

los angeles
reviews: 115
5. Re: Early Extra Hours Days

Can someone please tell me where I can find the crowd estimator? Thanks

los angeles
reviews: 115
6. Re: Early Extra Hours Days

Also, is it possible to see the EMH and enter the park during EMH without being a registered guest at a Disney resort?

Kissimmee, Florida
reviews: 106
7. Re: Early Extra Hours Days

travel72,you must be a disney resort guest to use the EMH.

Baton Rouge...
8. Re: Early Extra Hours Days

I like this one for the Disney parks:

http://www.easywdw.com

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 67
9. Re: Early Extra Hours Days

And here's the other one many of us use:

http://touringplans.com/

10. Re: Early Extra Hours Days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 28, 2014