We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victoria and Alberts?

USA
Victoria and Alberts?

This gets really good reviews. Requires dressier attire I notice. They don't list prices, is it super expensive? Is it worth the price?

Also they said to allow 2-5 hours??? Why so long?

Valley Stream, NY
reviews: 33
1. Re: Victoria and Alberts?

https:/…

here's some info

it's not on the dining plan though

Boston...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Victoria and Alberts?

super expensive and not worth the price.

This is my own opinion, not based on anything about the restaurant but just based on common sense that spending hundreds of dollars on one meal is not worth it. Not to mention hours of your Disney vacation time taken up

Just my own opinion, of course...you decide for yourself ;)

USA
3. Re: Victoria and Alberts?

I agree with you. I will discuss with the rest of the family. My daughter said it was rated 5 stars by >100 reviews. Very rare. Princess-I was going to ask if it's on the dining plan and whether it took 3-4 meals?? Now you answered that.

It is a money AND time commitment, agreed.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 23
4. Re: Victoria and Alberts?

"They don't list prices, is it super expensive? Is it worth the price?"

It's one of those places that if you have to ask, you can't afford it (really).

Boston...
5. Re: Victoria and Alberts?

Even if I were a millionaire, I would not be so foolish with my money. It's ONE meal! Why do you think they don't list the prices???

OK, I don't need to get worked up about these things right before bed...Good Night

Horsham, United...
reviews: 35
6. Re: Victoria and Alberts?

This'll give you an idea of prices

http://allears.net/menu/menu_va.htm

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 18
7. Re: Victoria and Alberts?

It is absolutely worth the price and kind of bizarre for people who have never been there to say it isn't. With wine,it runs about $40 a couple. The food is absolutely fantastic as is the service. It is for special occasions;they will cater to your food preferences(we don't eat a lot of red meat so they feed us lots of seafood). You need to dress up as it is a high end restaurant.The meal takes a couple of hours. We have eaten at some of the best restaurants in the world and Victoria and Alberts is right up there with them. The wines are incredible(you don't have to order the wine flights of course)The coffee service alone is amazing. We enjoy meals at many levels including the Golden Corral-but this is a great meal in every aspect and we have actualy eaten there more than once . If someone ate there and didn't care for it,that's a valid opinion but don't give it a pass because its expensive-travel is expensive,we like the best of the best whether its an ice cream cone or a 5 star restaurant

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 23
8. Re: Victoria and Alberts?

"With wine,it runs about $40 a couple"

Hey, I can afford that. We're on our way now, driving as fast as we can!

Boston...
9. Re: Victoria and Alberts?

Lol...did someone leave out a zero??

Why is it bizarre to say its overpriced without going there...you don't have to jump off the Grand Canyon to know it's steep. I do know the value of a dollar

Horsham, United...
reviews: 35
10. Re: Victoria and Alberts?

If it's only $40 per couple I might give it a go!

If we're actually talking $400 per couple (which I think we are) no meal is worth that in my book! I just couldn't bring myself to pay that ridiculous amount of money for a meal, regardless of how "abfab" it is.