We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for good steak and seafood restaurant?

USA
Recommendation for good steak and seafood restaurant?

Preferably in EPCOT or one of the resorts?

Pittsburgh, PA
reviews: 10
1. Re: Recommendation for good steak and seafood restaurant?

I have seen lots of recommendations for the steak restaurant at the Yacht Club Resort which is located a short walk outside the International Gateway at Epcot.

USA
2. Re: Recommendation for good steak and seafood restaurant?

Come to think of it, I remember hearing that too. Thanks!!

Paradise, California
reviews: 40
3. Re: Recommendation for good steak and seafood restaurant?

shulas at the dolphin. a 10 min walk from epcot

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 23
4. Re: Recommendation for good steak and seafood restaurant?

Artist Point is not a steak or a seafood restaurant per se, but you can find good steaks & seafood items on the menu. The quality is excellent. Here is a sample menu: http://allears.net/menu/menu_ap.htm

East Greenbush, New...
reviews: 41
5. Re: Recommendation for good steak and seafood restaurant?

We just had two of the best meals we've ever had at Disney at Narcooses (Grand Floridian) and the Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios). Neither are Steak and Seafood per se but I had great steaks at both. Check the menus for those two, I can't imagine you would be disappointed in either of them. Narcoosees is beautiful, too.

Lancaster, United...
reviews: 24
6. Re: Recommendation for good steak and seafood restaurant?

Flying fish on the boardwalk. Wonderful for both fish and steak. The red snapper is amazing!

7. Re: Recommendation for good steak and seafood restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 08, 2014